BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Constitution Test

Since I am almost a ninth grader, or in other words a freshmen, I have to take the five constitution tests, and pass them all. I have already taken the first one, and passed with a 100. I was so proud of myself. Well I need to step it up a notch because this next test is about 90 questions. On Wednesday, I will be taking the second test, and have to pass with a 70 percent I believe. I know everyone knows that I can do it, but it is really stressful when the teacher tells us that the test is going to be in about three days, and your questions in your constitution book need to be done by Monday. This gives me so much time to memorize so much information, but I think I can turn into super woman and do it. I am not that excited, but knowing that as soon as we are done with these tests, I am on my way to Washington D.C.

Wish me luck everyone!

1 comments:

Allison said...

The dreaded Constitution tests... I remember them so well. But we didn't get to go to Washington DC, we got crappy old Six Flags. Lucky you!

By the way, the tests aren't that hard, but you probably know that by now. They just like to scare you about them so you'll study hard and pass.

Love you,
Aunt Allison (that makes me sound old and stupid, but I want you to know I'm not some random Allison posting on your blog.)