BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Today was a good day. I had so much fun at school today. We had an assembly which was a little scary, but fun. A detective came in and showed us some videos of some kids who were either killed or abducted because of what they did on the internet. We learned of some safety tips on the internet, like the dos and donts. The really cool thing about this day was that I found out that my school was on the news today, so I went online today to see if the video was online, and it was. So I watched it, and I freaked out because our school is never on the news, or for that matter, anything. Yes, I know, the most stupidist things make me laugh. Well that is Tayler, Taylo, Fireball, Snoogie Boogie, and even Sunshine for you.
I know this is a couple days off, but I had some trouble with my computer, so it is a little late. But that otay.... I love you guys!

2 comments:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Hey Tay-lo! I just got your school picts in the mail today and you look so pretty! I love your cute swoopy bangs and your cute outfit.....I'm nervous that when you come this summer you'll fit into my shoes...maybe I should get a lock on my closet before summer.....hmmmm..... :) I MISS YOU! I'm glad you're learning about internet safety at school because I don't know what I'd do if anything ever happened to you!!! Love you! Love, Your Scared, Size 8.5 Wearing Step-Mama

Allison said...

Hey! I wear a size 8.5 too! I really need to move to Vegas now. Is it creepy to borrow your niece and sister-in-law's shoes? You know you're safe with the clothes since I'll never be even close to your size. :0)

Tayler, I cannot believe that picture of you. You are unbelievably gorgeous. Kristen said, "She's sooo pretty!" If the pastry chef thing doesn't pan out, you need to consider modeling. Maybe you could have a show on food tv. You need to be seen, girl!

And it is unfortunately true what the detective told you guys. I went to a conference about this stuff, and it scared me so much. But you're smart enough to figure this out.

If you have any of your pictures leftover, would you send me one?

I miss you so much! I'm glad you have this blog so I can see how you're doing.

Love you,
your shoe-loving aunt who thinks you're awesome!