BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

mOtHeRs DaY iS oN iTs WaY......

To all you mothers out there, I would like to say thank you! I would like to say thanks to my mom for always being there, and putting up with my attitude every single day! I would also like to say thank you to my step mom Lenzi. She is always there encouraging me to do the right thing. She has really supported me in my future career, (pastry chef), and I would like to thank her for that and I really appreciate that! I feel really lucky to have two girls in my life that are really amazing. They are always there when I have boy troubles, or just something stupid to talk about, or even when I am in sudden need for a spa day! Mums are the best thing when it comes to personal conversations, or even just a question that only they can anwser. So thank you mom, and thank you Lenzi. Thank you for always being there!

P.S. I Love You

Happy Mums Day!!!

1 comments:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Thanks for the cutest Mom's Day Post EVER Tay-lo! I didn't even know about it because you haven't updated for so long!! I am the lucky one to have such a cute & creative Step-Daughter that loves to cook me breakfast in bed (yeah for me!!) and scrapbook, make cute cards, shop, try on crazy dresses & shoes when I ask her to, let's me take 100 pictures of her then she does the same because she loves photography too. I couldn't ask for more! Can't wait to see you! OXOXOXO

Love, Your Step-Mama!

P.S. I love you too! And I'm actually going to watch that with your Dad tonight! I read the book a couple of months ago and it was sooooo good!