BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Monday, May 12, 2008

iM gOiNg tO dC!!!!

Tonite I will be going to bed at about 7:00! I have to wake up at about three o'clock in the morning tommorrow, and be at the school to get on the bus at five.... otay... seriously... but I am so excited that it feels like christmas eve to me right now! Anyways, I get to ride to Washington D.C. in a charter bus for 13-16 hours! Fun right.... Omg, I am freaking out right now......... I can't wait to go party, but have a good time learning about all he cool stuff that changed America! I am really excited to go to the holocaust museum, white house, and the theater where Lincoln was assassinated. Well talk to you when I get back!

Love Always:
Tay

3 comments:

Allison said...

I know you've already left, but I hope you have (or had by the time you see this) an awesome time!! I'm totally jealous!!

Kristen is coming out there for a week in June. Lenzi said you'll be there, so ask Nana for the dates! She can't wait to see you. I know you're way older than her, but she is pretty cool, too.

I can't wait to hear how your trip went!
Love,
Allison

Alyssa Joy said...

Taylow I am so jealous! Have so much fun and I can't wait to see you this summer!

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Thanks for calling me so much during your fun trip! It always sounds like you are hanging out with 100 people when I talk to you. I'm glad you had so much fun! I can't wait to see all of your fun pictures! I know we've been planning this trip since school began in the fall and I'm glad you finally get to be there! Call me after you've had a rest tomorrow since I know you've been on the bus for one million hours!! XOXOXO P.S. I love you! :) Lenzi