BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

wAsHiNgToN D.c.















Washington was amazing. This is a little late, but I have been really busy and trying to get use to the fact that I am a freshmen now. Yes, I graduated on May 20th 2008! Exciting right. I love being known as a freshmen, but I am really nervous about going to high-school though... but anyways, dc was awesome, and I still can't believe that I had the opportunity to go there. Me and Jessica were together the whole entire time of course. The meals were otay, but I definitely won't be eating fast food for a while! Hehe........ Jessica said that this trip was such a blast, and was so excited she was able to spend it with me! I can't wait till she can go to Vegas with me still though! Anyways.... I am just updating my blog, and telling you how amazing this trip was. It was a blast!!!!!! Here are some pictures from the trip of a life time... and there is still more to see..........!!!!!!!!!.............

7 comments:

Alyssa Joy said...

taylow when did you get so grown up at GORGEOUS?? those sunglasses are so cute... can't wait to see you this summer! Love you!

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Nice picts Tay-lo! I'm glad you finally posted them! Looks like you and Jessica were inseperable as usual!! XOXO See you soon!
P.S. I love you! Lenzi

Allison said...

Love the pictures. Still totally jealous. So glad you had an awesome time. You know what else is an awesome time? Coming to visit me!! Okay, maybe not totally awesome, but pretty cool. Maybe one of these days...

Angela and Mike said...

Yeah! I'm glad you liked my hometown of DC. It looked a little rainy in a few pics, but hopefully you were able to enjoy it. I'm excited you are coming to vegas soon!

-Angela

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Ok-NEW POST PLEASE! :) You are out of school so NO EXCUSES!! XOXO

Ms.JeSsIcA said...

I miss d.c.
we had so much fun

miss you already
love you!!

jordan=] said...

that look special =]

cant wat to see you on...????

FRIDAY!!!!

special!!! haha

well i miss all of you guys ad i cant wait to see you ahhh!!!!

im pretty excited =]

anyways bye

see soon!!!!