BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

BiG HiKeRs fOrEvEr

Oh my gosh... every father's day we go to Red Rock and hike like a big happy hiking family would. So we got up there and the second we got out of the car bugs were swarming everyhere.... in our face, ears, hair, and mouth. It was so bad... but we sucked it up, and kept on hiking! YEAH!! GET SOME BUD!!! Red Rock is always fun.. hike, sufficate, pass out, take a couple swigs, and hike some more! Sounds like fun right..?? I might not seem like the hiking kind of girl, but I guess you don't know me that well.. because I hiked like there wasn't no tommorrow....and for a bonus... I climbed a tree!! :) I know right, amazing... not only can I get prepped up, put on a hot outfit, strike a pose, and do the things like a typical model, I can die hiking the mountains, and even.. climb a tree!! I love it... I guess I am one interesting girl!!!

1 comments:

Ms.JeSsIcA said...

wow sounds like you had a fun time except the whole bug thing.

sounds like your having fun in
Vegas!!!
cant wait to see you again!!
love always your bff
Jessica