BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

i aM tOtAlLy mY dAdDiEs bAbY GiRl

I love my daddy to death, and nothing will change that. My dad is my hero, and he really inspires me to follow my dream, which is to go to Le Cordon Bleu, be a pastry chef, open up my buisness, and live happily ever after, THE END!! I doubt it will end there though. I have a few years to go, and I know not a lot of people are looking forward to the first day of college, only the last, but I am looking forward to all four years. My last year I want to spend it in Paris, yes, I will admit, a little scared, but I am going there to learn and follow my dream. What could be more exciting then having the opportunity to go to paris and learn of a different style of food!! I don't know what it is about me, but I am just so passionate about food and the work put into it. I absolutely love it. My dad has truly inspired me the most though. He is an amazing chef, and I don't know what I would do with out him.... Anyways... not only does he inspire me, he tucks me into bed every night, and makes me feel like a little girl again. My dad is like one of my best friends. I know I can tell him anything... Daddy, I love you!!!!






Aww... how cute are we, we are like twins, I LOVE IT!!!

1 comments:

The Torres Team said...

So adorable! I can't believe how tall you are now. Wish you all could come visit us in Hawaii.