BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

LiTtLe MiSs jEsSiCa
























Jessica is my best friend... I love her to death. My life would not be complete without her. I have my family, friends, education, and shopping all in my life..... I mean come on... amazing. I am always at her house, and if im not at her's she is at mine 24/7! I LOVE IT!! She is always there for me, and we are like typical little girls and promised eachother that we would go to college together... We want to go to Le Cordon Bleu, and spend four years of our lives learning about food. What could be more amazing then that!!!! The last year we spend at Le Cordon Bleu... we will be spending it in Paris, or France, or etc. I can not wait till the day we start college... it will be ONE of the best days of my life!! I enjoy cooking... and I am so passionate about it that I have to decided to open up a buisness, or actually we have to decided to open up a buisness with family and friends by our sides! Let me just say that I have never met anyone that was so alike me ever before, and that I feel as if she was a gift that totally got sent to the right person.. I just want her to know that I will always be there for her through the good and the bad, never turn my back, and point her in the right direction always and forever. I will be there by her side when she get's married.. (AFTER COLLEGE) LOL!!! When she is picking her nursery colors, buying a house, or even to just go and have a girl's day out every once and a while!!! I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE!!!! I love you Jessica!!!

LOVE YA:
TAY

1 comments:

Ms.JeSsIcA said...

awww tayler thats so sweet,I am so glad we are friends and i can't wait till we go off to college either that will so much fun i am really looking forward to starting are cooking business.

love you forever and always
your bff Jessica