BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

hArD CoRe sLeDdInG

Today we went sledding up in the mountains. There was about a foot of snow, and some harsh winds. We went with the Cusick's and lasted about an hour. We found a hill that was really steep, and every time we went down it we just flew. Trust me, you had to be there. There were like 5 little kids younger than 5, so they would fly into bushes, or they would get up not thinking, and the tube would fly away because of the crazy winds. It was pretty funny to watch because they would run after the tube screaming HELP! My step-mom Lenzi and I went on together twice. I swear, both times, if we weren't holding on, we would of flew right off and do a face-plant right in the snow. I know that doesn't sound like fun. My brother Trey would go down face first without the sled, the next thing you knew he was standing up with a face that looked like he had been sitting in a sauna for hours. One time I went down with my little buddy, Carly. She is so cute, and no we did not fly off! She had so much fun. My brother Chandler and my other little buddy Colin went down together. Trust me, that was the cutest thing ever. Colin is one of the cutest kids I know. He has the cutest face, high pitched voice, and a wonderful smile! Well, we followed up this event with some IN-N-OUT Burger. Hot food, YUMO!











1 comments:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

You and I have such similar posts with all of our cute picts! I love you and hope you have a great week at school! XXOOX Lenzi