BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

pAsTrY ChEf



I really have been inspired to be a pastry chef. My goal is to do two years at Le Cordon Bleu, and two years at UNLV. My dad has been the one that has been inspiring me most. He is an amazing cook. When I am at his house, he is the cook, I am the su chef slash baker. Lenzi, my step mom is the baker when I am gone, but she does help me when I need it, and I help her when she needs help. When ever I graduate high school I am going to move up here in Vegas with my best friend Jessica, and we are gong to go to Le Cordon Bleu, and follow up with UNLV (MAYBE). Our goal is to open up our own pastry shop, and become one of the best known for what we do. Jessica and I always go over to my grandma's house and bake like crazy. We make homemade cookies to brownies, to rice crispy treats. We are even thinking of making wedding cakes, maybe even opening up a wedding cake boutique. Who knows, I am only thirteen, I have a few years! In the picture up above I had just made home made cinnamon rolls, but the dough was to sticky, so it isn't swirly and twirly, but it's a roll. I can't wait, but I am a little nervous!

1 comments:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Taylo I will be your first customer when you open up your bakery! I love it! It is so great that @ 13 you already know what you want to do in life.... And I do hope you move out here - NOW so I can test out your cooking EVERY DAY! :) I already miss you like crazy so get to work on those SW flights! XOXO Lenzi