BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

LeNzIS sPot

Hey Sunshine. How are you? I cant wait to come and see you again. Right now I am at a yearbook meeting, so me and Jess are keeping our blogging on the downlow. Me and Jessica are sharing a blog now, so you can leave for the both of us now. I miss you guys so much already. I miss waking up in my bed wondering what we were going to do next, or what I was going to make for breakfast, or what I was going to bake that night for dessert. How is work without Ms. Chandi lately. She made me so jealous when she sent us a picture of her at Disneyland. Well, sorry I don't have much time, but I will make sure to update soon....

P.S. I Love You

Tayler Addisen Woodbury

1 comments:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Hey Sweetie! I am just in the middle of doing laundry right now and Chandler is watching that Transformers cartoon DVD. We have to go pick up Trey from practice in a minute. Your Dad is being a ref again tonight. I'm sure he misses you being there to cheer him on!! We are both missing you! I don't know what we are going to do this weekend when we wake up and have to make breakfast for ourselves! I love waking up to your FANTASTIC breakfasts! This week has been really hard and stressful at work because I don't have Chandi anymore. **I have a terrific idea! You can come work as my assistant instead of the dumb girl they gave me! I would love that one million times more! Well, have a fun Friday @ school and call me when you get home so I don't just die at my desk at work!!
Jessica - you need to get your own blog so I can post comments on it!! Give Tayler a big hug for me because I sure do miss her!

Love you both!
Lenzi

P.S. I Love yoU!!!