BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Friday, January 4, 2008

A vErY MeRrY cHrIsTmAs

For Christmas break I came to visit my dad and step mom. We had a blast! There were three Rebel games, some fun adventures, parties, and some hard core sledding. I had so much fun. One of my favorite things that happened while I was there was that I got a picture with my favorite player on the UNLV Runnin Rebels, Wink Adams! I was literally shaking after I stepped down off the bleachers realizing that my favorite player had just wrapped his arm around me, and called me sweetheart. There are probably tons and tons of girls that say that they are Winkies number one fan, but after I stepped into the picture, I believe that I am! Not only did I get a picture that night, I had gotten an autograph on a poster and a magazine... now you have to admit.... that is just simply amazing! On Friday the fourth of January, my dad took me out to lunch and to am amazing movie.... P.S. I Love You. That movie was so good, but so sad. It really makes you think. Of course, you can't forget the shopping spree! My step mom Lenzi and I went on a short, but long shopping spree. It was so much fun. I bought a Hollister sweater and t-shirt with my gift-card I got for Christmas. Don't forget the H&M cutest sweater and headband I got as well. On Saturday morning we are going sledding with one of my favoritest families in the whole wide world, the Cusick's. Then we are going to have an after party for the Rebel away game on T.V. Well, then Sunday ends our amazing adventure Christmas break... then Monday I am back to school! I just have to say, this was an amazing break, and I am looking forward to this again.













1 comments:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

P.S. I love you! :) Lenzi