BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

LeNZiS SpOt

Hey Lenzi! I am just at school right now at a yearbook meeting. Today has been the same, just missing you. Anyways, how was your day today? Hopefully good, but I bet you were just missing me. Wow, it is so hot in here.... are you hot? Oh yeah you are, in all ways! I can't wait to come back out with my bestest friend to see you guys. We are trying to convince her parents everything will be alright. Her mom doesn't mind, her dad on the other hand is a different story, and is very over protective, but is giving in. If you see a ding, please let me know. Thanks.... After this wonderful meeting, we are going to her house to hang out, so I will call you guys later. Tell Dad, Trey, and Chandler Bing that I love them.

P.S. I Love You

Tayler
Your Step Daughter

1 comments:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Hey Tayler Sunshine! Thanks for the "Lenzi's Spot" - I love it! I didn't do much blogging last night because I decided to start a painting for our living room. So I'm sneaking in a comment @ work this morning! :) I DO miss you like crazy! It's been a little boring without you and Tyson there. I haven't seen a Ding to STL since you guys left, but I'll keep an eye out and call you when I get one. I hope you have a great day @ school today and be sure to call us tonight when you're home or at your 2nd home (Jessica's!). :) XOXOX Your Step-Mama P.S. I love you!