BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Friday, January 18, 2008

LeNzIs SpOt

Hello. How was your day? Mine was great, same oh same oh! Well I have to go home, but I will update in a little bit....

I am back... this weekend is still going, and it is Monday. Were you guys off today? Anyways, I stayed after school on Friday to have a pizza party with my yeabook peeps, and Jessica. Her Grand pa pa is in the hospital right now, but he is okay. He adores me like his own grand daughter. Tell your mom and brothers I said hi. I miss you guys like crazy, and tell trey congrats on winning his championship game. I cant wait to see him... and hopefully I will be seeing you guys soon as well. You might want to be looking in the mail pretty soon, because you might be getting a fresent from me and Jessica.... no more clues though.
Well I will talk to you soon!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
and princess kisses to you all,
taylo

1 comments:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Hi Princess!

My Mom and the boys have been here this weekend and we've just been hanging out around the house and watching Trey's games. He won the CHAMPIONSHIP!! Go Lobos!
Well, I'm going to watch YOUR movie: License to Wed since she's never seen it.. :)

I miss you like crazy! Hopefully there is a SW Ding soon!!

XOXOX Lenzi (and Jordan, and Gram Cindy)

P.S. I Love You!